- Regulations: Understand and comply with the US and Mexican regulations for commercial vehicles operating in the border region.
- Specialized Coverage: Look for an insurer with specialized coverage for cross-border operations, including vehicle and cargo damage and third-party liability.
- Language Support: Choose an insurer that offers support in both English and Spanish to ensure effective communication during the claims process.
- Insurance Limits: Ensure you have sufficient coverage and evaluate deductible amounts.
- Experience: Work with an experienced insurer who understands the region and has a proven track record of successfully handling claims.
Our program highlights include cross-border coverage for commercial vehicles that travel between the US and Mexico. This coverage includes Commercial Auto Liability, Uninsured Motorist Bodily Injury, Uninsured Motorist Property Damage, Medical Payments, Personal Injury Protection, as well as optional coverages such as Cargo Coverage, Physical Damages, Trailer Interchange, Non-owned Trailer, and General Liability.
For businesses that operate solely within the US, we also offer domestic coverages for commercial vehicles domiciled in California, Arizona, and Texas. Our domestic coverage includes Commercial Auto Liability, Uninsured Motorist Bodily Injury, Uninsured Motorist Property Damage, Medical Payments, Personal Injury Protection, as well as optional coverages such as Cargo Coverage, Physical Damages, and General Liability.
Our Commercial Auto Insurance program is designed to provide your business with the protection it needs, whether you operate solely within the US or have cross-border operations with Mexico. With our specialized coverages and experienced team, you can have peace of mind knowing that your business is protected in the event of an accident or other covered event.
In summary, the US-Mexico border region is a critical area for many industries, including trucking, and having the right commercial auto insurance coverage is crucial. Trucking companies face unique risks, including compliance with both US and Mexican regulations, cargo damage, theft, and liability claims. Therefore, it's important to work with an experienced insurance company that understands the specific challenges of cross-border operations and can provide specialized coverage to meet your business's needs. Ultimately, working with the right insurance company is key to protecting your business from financial losses.
To learn more about our Commercial Auto Insurance program, please contact our San Diego, CA office or reach us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any inquiries.
Our team at Qualitas is ready to provide you with detailed information on all the services we offer.